Yesterday I had a relaxed day of not really doing anything.
On the gardening front, between my last blog and todays I have planted out my sweetcorn, climbing frencg beans and some of my Pigletwillie banana shallot seedlings.
Today I are mostly been gardening in my greenhouse.
Which, fortunately for me has only one slight drip point and is very windproof.
- dismantled the inner sanctuary, removed the growbag house to the path and disconnected the temporary leccie supply.
- planted four bought in tomato plants in the side bed.
- planted three peppers, hot, across the side of the end bed.
- planted three more peppers, hot, in a growbag in the greenhouse.
- planted three more peppers, hot, in a growbag in the growbag house.
- potted up all my Crown Prince seedlings from tray to 3" pots.
- potted on all my Butternut from 3" to 4" pots.
- potted up my Sweetpea seedlings.
- un-potted and discarding any duds sorted my spring bulbs.
- planted ten French Marigolds amoungst the tomatoes and peppers.
- potted up my sweet pepper seedlings, discarding all the smallest ones.
- planted three sweet pepper seedlings straight into a growbag in the greenhouse.
- potted on my daughters pet geranium, bought a few weeks ago.
- potted on my "Queen of the night" succulent cactus.
- sorted out the hose and soaked all the greenhouse beds, as well as watering all my potting / plantings.
- filled all my watering cans and placed them in the greenhouse to get warm.